What makes us different?
What makes Impact Academy different?
The families that have developed the mission/plan for our program are not only well established professionals in the community, but we are also parents of special needs children.
- Small Class Size/Low Student/Teacher Ratios
- Functional Living Skills Development
- Before & After Care
- Sensory Gym
- Hot Lunches
- Quiet Room
- Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
- School Dances/Plays/Talent Shows
- Frequent Field/Community Visits
- Summer Camp Parents night out
Our staff is comprised of experienced teachers with backgrounds in special education. Various services will be available on site such as: speech, occupational and behavioral therapy.